FM9 firmware 5.00 Issue…or it’s me.

ATCGOD

I downloaded the latest FM9 Edit today. I made all the previous mistakes of not updating the edit, using the stand alone Fractal Bot (rather than the one in the FM9 edit), etc. I corrected all of that, but the preview window on my FM9 still shows Dyna Cabs not loaded and of course no sound. The FM9 Edit does show the latest firmware, so I’m at a loss.

I downloaded the latest FM9 Edit today. I made all the previous mistakes of not updating the edit, using the stand alone Fractal Bot (rather than the one in the FM9 edit), etc. I corrected all of that, but the preview window on my FM9 still shows Dyna Cabs not loaded and of course no sound. The FM9 Edit does show the latest firmware, so I’m at a loss.
Have you run "Refresh After New Firmware" in Edit? Without that it won't know what is available, including the Dyna-Cabs and parameters.

The current version of Fractal-Bot that's embedded in Edit knows how to install the Dyna-Cabs, and it doesn't hurt to reinstall them. Also, the current standalone version of Fractal-Bot is also able to install them, but I'd use the one in Edit since you'll want to "RANF" anyway.

Thanks guys. Had to pretty much reinstall everything, then attach the Dyna Cabs file to the stand alone Fractal Bot to get it to load, but it worked and sounds great!

Back
Top Bottom