FM9 + FC6. Looking for help with this layout

I am extremely new to the FM9 ( and programming a modeler pedal). I am looking to use Songs and Setlists with roughly this layout.

FC6-( the FC6 allows me to see the song I am in across the large master
Scribble strip). Goal is to have all 6 song sections , plus secondary hold functions ( song bank, song bank down, tap tempo…and the other 3 TBD)… this part doesn’t seem to difficult but when I was working with it last night, it kept changing on me and mirroring the FM9…not
Sure how to get it to stay on that setting when I want.

FM9- Would ideally like it to have access to 7 effects based on the active song section , a tap tempo, and a boost, plus whatever secondary functions I want to create.

The thing I can’t figure out is how to tie the active effects on the FM9 to the song section, and not just the permanent FX layout buttons.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

The thing I can’t figure out is how to tie the active effects on the FM9 to the song section, and not just the permanent FX layout buttons.
Read up on Per-Preset switches. These will allow you to assign effects to the FM9 (or FC6) that are custom to the preset you are in.

Would it be feasible to use different presets for song sections so that you can use per-preset switch programming to effectively get per-section switch functions? With gapless switching I think this may work.

The FC-6 part should be doable. The FM9 part with the effects switches is not unless each song section uses a different preset. There is no mechanism to define switch functions on a song section level, only globally or per-preset.

Back
Top Bottom