FM9 Dyna Cab Beta coming....Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stuck with the FM9 because it's more complete, more usable onstage, more visual in the dark onstage, and honestly, I'm very happy with it.
Like you, I tried the QC briefly but ended up with an AxeFX3 because the FM9 didn't yet exist (or wasn't available...can't remember). I have since added the FM9T and "more complete" is absolutely true!!! I ran into several roadblocks with the QC, and have never had that problem with an FAS gear...FX8, AX8, FM9, AxeFX3.

So ... will the Dynacabs be 1024 or 2048 samples on the FM9? Not that it's that important - just curious.
Here is where it gets interesting though if I have read correctly FM9 is half and half the cabs are handled by both the accelerator and a core
So will it be able to have the storage to pull off longer IR length
Perhaps , I bet it a PITA to configure

i have had my FM9 for less than 6 months, and the updates just keep on rolling in! not only am i massively impressed with the unit itself, but the pace from Cliff. OUTSTAND work,, especially coming from a over priced over the hyped unit,, i dont need to name it LOL we all know what it is ;-)

Only Fractal can say...
How it should be, instead of the clown show that has been going on over the past decade+ on the forum, with high schoolers constantly writing 'soon' as if it's funny to troll people. Considering there are rules against trolling, it's obviously a troll move when people have repeatedly expressed their frustration, saying, 'Hey, I've had enough of your joke. You've answered me 1000 times over the past 10+ years with 'soon.' I'm asking anyone but you the person who constantly says 'soon' to every question with regards to releases how about you stop?'

Instead of moving on, some people want to try and start an argument. Yeah, really impressive.

I've been around since the Ultra days, so I understand the flow of this forum, and for the most part, it's a great forum. However, a few users and their buddies stuck in junior high, like to try and ruin it for those who don't give two sh*ts about their constant use of soon.

What would be nice to see is the person who is developing the Firmware could take notes from Cliff and Matt and be more communicative, while the firmware is in development. Sure, would improve the forum, and teach the engineers who are not always people-friendly how to act. Truly they need training or to stay away from users if they can't control themselves.

We don't come here to deal with that, no reason for it.

How it should be, instead of the clown show that has been going on over the past decade+ on the forum, with high schoolers constantly writing 'soon' as if it's funny to troll people. Considering there are rules against trolling, it's obviously a troll move when people have repeatedly expressed their frustration, saying, 'Hey, I've had enough of your joke. You've answered me 1000 times over the past 10+ years with 'soon.' I'm asking anyone but you the person who constantly says 'soon' to every question with regards to releases how about you stop?'

Instead of moving on, some people want to try and start an argument. Yeah, really impressive.

I've been around since the Ultra days, so I understand the flow of this forum, and for the most part, it's a great forum. However, a few users and their buddies stuck in junior high, like to try and ruin it for those who don't give two sh*ts about their constant use of soon.

What would be nice to see is the person who is developing the Firmware could take notes from Cliff and Matt and be more communicative, while the firmware is in development. Sure, would improve the forum, and teach the engineers who are not always people-friendly how to act. Truly they need training or to stay away from users if they can't control themselves.

We don't come here to deal with that, no reason for it.
IMG_5003.jpeg

Sure, would improve the forum, and teach the engineers who are not always people-friendly how to act.
In one breath you want them to talk more. In the other you're telling them they're not people-friendly and don't know how to act?

You don't know any of them from Adam. So maybe keep your terrible opinions of who they are to yourself?

Thread closed. If you start another one demanding you be spoon fed information from people who don't work for you you'll find yourself on the other side of a forum ban.

That goes for anyone who thinks it's okay to come by someone's place of work and tell them they are anything less than exceptional people. Didn't your mother tell you to keep it to yourself if you had nothing nice to say?

Unreal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom