FM9 Case?

Saw these guys at AES - not cheap by any means, but seems like it's what you are asking for. Considering them myself.

MyCaseBuilder
Yep, I found them a while back when I was first starting to look for a form-cut case. I think I'll try and spend some time with their web app and the FM9 reference drawing to see if I can mock something up myself and see what it costs.

Sold my Helix Floor a long time ago... but have a Helix Floor bag still. Those things are great for the FM9. I'm not flying with it, just driving to practice and gigs. Love the pockets, the padding and the carry handles and straps. Expensive but well made.

Wondering what travel case to use if I ever get an FC-12... Would you think a Pelican 1555 would have the space for both vertically (and 2 EV1s) ? Like, when you open the case, both units are packed with the backs facing down? Just wondering...

The kemper stage Bag fits the fm9 perfectly , I was curios as I received my mk2 fm9 today tried it and look perfect in that bag

That's even cheaper than the Apache stuff from Harbor Freight!
Such a bummer that the Apache 5800 just barely doesn't fit the FM9.
I have several for other stuff. They and the 9800 (yeah, no wheels) are both solid af, and you can't beat the price, esp. compared to Pelican.

Wow! Pelican cases are not cheap over here in the UK. Pelican 1745 £382 with foam inc delivery. I ordered one anyway, gotta love Paypal pay in 3 lol

Shame there's nothing cheaper. I found a couple on Amazon but the depth inside the case doesn't seem to be big enough. Hopefully all goes well when it turns up next week. I'll post a pic when I've got it all setup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom