FS FM3 with Headphones, FC6 MK II and Otter Custom Quad+ FM3 Footswitch For Sale

Jmango

Hi Folks,

I have for sale three items - all in like-new condition with box and everything you'd get if you bought directly from Fractal. Note - I am not a musician, nor am I in a band so these have been used exclusively in my smoke-free home. I am the original owner of these units having purchased them directly from Fractal and OCD - I can supply purchase receipt for each. Thanks for looking and please reach out if you have questions.

Terms & Conditions:
  1. I am located in the greater Boston, Metrowest area and am happy to meet up locally that is convenient for me, or I may be ok with you picking up locally at my home.
  2. I ship fast - usually within a day of payment being received via UPS Ground with full insurance.
  3. I am not interested and not accepting any trade offers - please don't ask.
  4. I will not ship internationally - sorry.
  5. Items are described accurately, so no returns are accepted unless there has been a gross misrepresentation (there won't be). :)
  6. Please see photos as they are a vital part of the description.
  7. First to confirm a firm desire to buy it with payment gets it.
1. FM3 with headphones: $SOLD shipped to the lower 48 PP Gift / Friends & Family. This unit has literally used less than 6 hours - This is my second one and I bought to to have and use at my summer home. Since said home happens to be on Cape Cod on the beach, I literally never used this one and it is for sale here now. Mint condition except for a 1 - 1.5mm micro scratch on the main screen that is nearly impossible to photo from where my guitar cable plug got loose and fell on the screen. Can't see it when unit is on and functions as expected.

2. FC6 Mark II: $SOLD shipped to the lower 48 PP Gift / Friends & Family. This unit was purchased in July of this year and was to be used with the FM9 I have listed here. Unit has been unboxed, configured with my FM3 and hasn't been used since. Literally no usage - my loss, your gain.

3. Otter Custom Design Quad 4+: $125 shipped to the lower 48 PP Gift / Friends & Family. This unit was purchased in September and has never been used. Again, my loss, your gain.

Attachments

• IMG_5640.jpeg
    IMG_5640.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5641.jpeg
    IMG_5641.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5642.jpeg
    IMG_5642.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5579.jpeg
    IMG_5579.jpeg