FM3 waitlist.

This is fun seeing all these excited “soon to be” FM3 Turbo MK II owners…plus it cool that FAS is getting them shipped.

Ha! I got on the waitlist 7/10, received my invitation 7/17, then just received a second invite today (7/18). (And no, I didn't forget and sign up twice in so short a time.)

Thanks FAS, but I don't need two units! :p

Ha! I got on the waitlist 7/10, received my invitation 7/17, then just received a second invite today (7/18). (And no, I didn't forget and sign up twice in so short a time.)

Thanks FAS, but I don't need two units! :p
I got a second invite as well, right after the email that my FM3 Turbo had shipped.

I did accidentally delete the do not reply email that you receive right after you join the list. Hope that won't be a problem. Don't see why it would be.

i joined the waitlist 7/10, then rechecked and noticed i had NOT received a confirmation email :(
resent a new waitlist email, received my invite this morning - just placed my order :hearteyes:
to the folks still waiting, hang in there, the invite's coming :sunglasses:

Man, seeing all these orders being shipped is making me get the itch to sign up. If I thought I could easily sell my mint 2 year old FM3 for a reasonable price I would go for it.🤔

Man, seeing all these orders being shipped is making me get the itch to sign up. If I thought I could easily sell my mint 2 year old FM3 for a reasonable price I would go for it.🤔
I got on the list the day of announcement, shipped yesterday. I put my fm3 up for sale yesterday as well. Non headphone version and it sold within a few hours. Granted it was very reasonably priced compared to what's out there on resell market.

Back
Top Bottom