Fm3 Ultra mini.......lol

Saw a video on it. It looked pretty interesting to use for a travel rig for vacation or something. Could be a back up in a pinch. You can find them on Temu.

I watched five videos on this - and haven't heard any distorted tone that didn't sound like a steaming pile of garbage.

Someone please provide a link where this thing sounds usable?

I watched five videos on this - and haven't heard any distorted tone that didn't sound like a steaming pile of garbage.

Someone please provide a link where this thing sounds usable?
I think Ryan @ 60 Cycle Hum put out a pretty good demo. His summary is it's priced right (that was at $50, it's now at $32). He believes it has a "cheap digital sheen" over everything (I think I quoted him correctly) but that it's definitely usable for a travel rig or something to jam with. I thought he actually got some pretty good clean tones out of it (maybe in the 5-7 min range?). He did say he would not use this at a gig but I think you could get by in a band mix in an emergency. It's hard to tell from YT but I thought that "cheap digital sheen" shone through more with the higher gain settings. So to your comment above maybe clean and lower gain would be safer in that situation.

Reactions: BBN
Because Temu is the dollar store of the modern era, and sometimes you just want to buy that weird thing you found at the dollar store.

• Haha
Reactions: BBN
Back
Top Bottom