FM3 test Drive live Stream

Thank you for this Marco ! And Congrats on your appointment to FAS/G66 !!
I imported this patch to my FM3 and it translated perfectly as one would expect :) Some great tones for sure.

Question please, As I reduce rig size I have gone from 2 EXP pedals to one. Are you using your pedal here as only a volume as you bring in the ambient/clean patch ? Where did you attach the modifier in this preset ?
I would need my 1 EXP pedal to perform as double duty, WAH for Hi gain stuff as well, as I figure this transition out.
Thanks

Thank you for this Marco ! And Congrats on your appointment to FAS/G66 !!
I imported this patch to my FM3 and it translated perfectly as one would expect :) Some great tones for sure.

Question please, As I reduce rig size I have gone from 2 EXP pedals to one. Are you using your pedal here as only a volume as you bring in the ambient/clean patch ? Where did you attach the modifier in this preset ?
I would need my 1 EXP pedal to perform as double duty, WAH for Hi gain stuff as well, as I figure this transition out.
Thanks
I have an EV1 modded with a toe switch
Pedal is linked to FC pedal 1
Toe is linked to FC Pedal 2 and linked to bypass of volume and wha.
If you have a standard EV1 you have to unlink the bypass modifier and of course you have to decide which pedal control.

Great sounding tones Marco. Like your style and use of the looper. You seem to really make the best of whatever you use bud.

Back
Top Bottom