FM3 Preset Download Issue

CJD1

Newcomer here so apologies in advance. I have downloaded several presets to my FM3 with no issue. However I've come across some that are not working, I assume because they exceed the 12 block line limit and, for example, an Output block is 'un-cabled' on a line above. I was going to attach an image to better describe the situation but I'm so new I don't even seem to be able to do that! Any guidance would be appreciated.

When you load a preset that comes from a device whose abilities exceed those of your FM3 (like an Axe-Fx, for instance), you can wind with blocks in odd places on the grid, because the FM3’s grid is smaller. You’ll have to edit the preset to fix those things.

Last edited:
When you load a preset that comes from a device whose abilities exceed those of your FM3 (like, an Axe-Fx, for instance), you can wind with blocks in odd places on the grid, because the FM3’s grid is smaller. You’ll have to edit the preset to fix those things.
Thanks for the reply. I suspected as much but wondered if anyone had any cunning resolution! Off to do some editing......

Back
Top Bottom