FM3 Ping Pong Delay help?

Yayaks

Still pretty new to the FM3. Trying out all the delays and cannot get the Ping Pong Delay to really separate...made sure the CAB block is set to "Stereo" mode but still no difference. I'm simply using the stock preset 100 "Studio Clean" and changed the delay to Ping Pong. I thought it would simply work. Any quick guidance? Thanks, everyone.

If you are using the Delay before CAB Block (as it seems to be the case), you have to use 2 cabs and Pan one 100% Left and the other 100% Right.

Using Delay after block, you have to do nothing.

Last edited:
Still pretty new to the FM3. Trying out all the delays and cannot get the Ping Pong Delay to really separate...made sure the CAB block is set to "Stereo" mode but still no difference. I'm simply using the stock preset 100 "Studio Clean" and changed the delay to Ping Pong. I thought it would simply work. Any quick guidance? Thanks, everyone.
you can set the Inputs of the Cab block to Stereo, but if the 2 cab slots aren't panned, you're still running mono.

use the Pan function in both Cab slots for full left and full right, and you'll get a Stereo output from the Cab block, assuming no other blocks after the Cab block are set to mono as well.

Back
Top Bottom