FM3 P&W. Leave on or off?

I’m wondering if people are leaving their FM3s on between sets or shutting down.
What are you connected to? If you're plugged into the FOH you almost certainly wouldn't want to power off unless the PA is off or your channels are muted.

The FM3 is basically a computer, so I leave it on. Also, at gigs I don't want to have to recall whether I've turned on / off my FRFR first.

I leave mine on both at home and at church. It runs 24/7 except when it's getting moved (FM9 now actually, but I did the same with FM3).

My entire rig, FM3 and FRFR cabs and FOH, is connected to an industrial UPS system with a diesel generator and I leave it powered on even when transporting it on a flatbed trailer.

:)

On during rehearsal and off during the sets - because, you know, the ableton guitar tracks are always too loud in the mix :pensive:

Jk...I just leave it on all morning, one less thing to worry about. If I'm not touching it for a couple of hours, I'll may power down if I remember. There's been a couple of times I left it on after a Sunday and came back to it on a Thursday.

Once I load in and soundcheck, I never turn my Fractal gear off until load out. I have never had a problem.

On at 7am, off around 1230. Set it in tuner/mute when we're not playing.
Did the same with the AX8.
Keeps things simple, never had a problem.

Back
Top Bottom