FM3 Now Shipping

Sooo, I think we're in the 2020 waitlist by the end of the week. Aren't we ?

Looking good nonetheless !

Last edited:
OH YEAH! 17 days in one day! Almost 2020!!

March 1 2020 does not seem that far out now! Unless there was another big rush around the time when the shipment was announced! (I was one of them, got to know about the FM3 only after they started shipping!)

Waitlist 11/28/19
Invitation: 8/31/20
Ordered: 8/31/20

The only odd thing was they said they had sent a non HPJ invitation that I skipped. It doesn't matter to me if it has a Headphone Jack or not. I never received that invite :confused:
I'm still running my old Axe Fx Std so this should be quite a leap forward :)

Waitlist 11/28/19

The only odd thing was they said they had sent a non HPJ invitation that I skipped. It doesn't matter to me if it has a Headphone Jack or not. I never received that invite :confused:

You didn't miss the invite, I think they just forgot to update the email body after they got past the people who received headphone invites. Other than some minor confusion it's a pretty harmless thing.

@Admin M@ maybe a quick fix?

Waitlist 11/28/19

Thats the email that everyone else is receiving.

Yes, the threshold was crossed and the people receiving invites are seeing them for the first time. I'll get that updated today.

That's awesome!! This is pretty exciting! I am quite a ways off but ready to pull the trigger! I have had an FX8 for a couple of years now

Back
Top Bottom