FM3 Now Shipping

I just ordered the non-hp version too, at last!! One (long) year waiting for it. Waitlist: 06/13/2019, Purchase invitation: 06/16/2020
Did it give you an option for the headphone model? I was thinking about trying my invitation but didn't want to add it to the cart to find out and then it get screwed up.

Yea im confused as I received an invitation for a non headphone unit in May but decided to wait. Eventually when I clicked on my invite link in the email it would not allow the option to add to cart and I assumed that meant they ran out of all stock on the non headphone units. However, now it allows the option to add to cart and purchase. Not sure if this is a mistake on the website or if it is true. There is also a link to purchase the headphone unit on google when you search FM3 that allows you to add the headphone version to your cart. However, it does seem like any orders made without invitation will be immediately cancelled. I would listen to Fractal's instructions per the invite email. If you recieve a headphone invite then great but if you didnt yet I guess the best option is to wait.

Did it give you an option for the headphone model? I was thinking about trying my invitation but didn't want to add it to the cart to find out and then it get screwed up.
No, it didn't. I read the invitation carefully, clicked on the link, put in the cart and ordered it. I spent the other 50 dollars in a faster UPS shipping service since the lack of hp jack doesn't make any difference to me.

They were out of the non headphone as well as with HP lastweek.
Monday the non-HP came back in stock then a few days later the HP came back in stock too. At had both in my cart the past two days while i was deciding.

My non headphone one that i ordered yesterday is at UPS and will be here in Jacksonville on Wednesday.

Everything is gravy. I didn't really have the money to buy it til now even though i got first invite a few months ago.

They were out of the non headphone as well as with HP lastweek.
Monday the non-HP came back in stock then a few days later the HP came back in stock too. At had both in my cart the past two days while i was deciding.

My non headphone one that i ordered yesterday is at UPS and will be here in Jacksonville on Wednesday.

Everything is gravy. I didn't really have the money to buy it til now even though i got first invite a few months ago.
Oh cool did you receive a headphone unit invite as well?

So I would like some confirmation from FAS before I use my invite and somehow it no longer is any good and then I might be off the HP waitlist. Are the non-headphone in stock for sure? I have gigs coming up that I would like to not have to bring my AXE-III rig to even though i would like the Hp model. Tough decision.

Either they put rocks in my package or what they have UPS today was a real fractal. Why would you buy from company if you thought they were that shady.
Are they not answey your emails or something. They emailed me back and I'm a brand new customer. Do you need a public announcement?

Seems they even wait 30 minutes at least to charge your card to double check your on the list and should get one. I'm sure they are happy to let other customers that trust them and the forum members get there's first.

I'm so excited to get mine Wednesday. I'll probably be sick of Leon Todd youtubes by then.... haha

Either they put rocks in my package or what they have UPS today was a real fractal. Why would you buy from company if you thought they were that shady.
Are they not answey your emails or something. They emailed me back and I'm a brand new customer. Do you need a public announcement?

Seems they even wait 30 minutes at least to charge your card to double check your on the list and should get one. I'm sure they are happy to let other customers that trust them and the forum members get there's first.

I'm so excited to get mine Wednesday. I'll probably be sick of Leon Todd youtubes by then.... haha
Are you talking to me? I've been buying from Fractal since 2012.
7 units to be exact. MATT from fractal officially posted they were no longer selling non HP version in the USA.

Watch
Admin M@
Admin M@
Administrator Fractal Audio Systems Moderator
May 11, 2020
Add bookmark
Good news: today we're sending the first invitations for the FM3 units with a headphones jack.

These Invitations will go to customers who previously turned down the chance to purchase a first run unit with no headphones jack. We expect to get through that segment of the list quickly and then resume from where we left off (at the "now serving" date of approximately June 10, 2019.)

The FM3 with headphones jack is the current and only version of this unit that is in production. No additional non-headphones units will be manufactured. Any remaining "first run" pieces with no headphones jack will be offered to our dealers. If there are any left after that, we'll offer them as an option to people on the list going forward.

Watch
Admin M@
Admin M@
Administrator Fractal Audio Systems Moderator
May 11, 2020
Add bookmark
Good news: today we're sending the first invitations for the FM3 units with a headphones jack.

These Invitations will go to customers who previously turned down the chance to purchase a first run unit with no headphones jack. We expect to get through that segment of the list quickly and then resume from where we left off (at the "now serving" date of approximately June 10, 2019.)

The FM3 with headphones jack is the current and only version of this unit that is in production. No additional non-headphones units will be manufactured. Any remaining "first run" pieces with no headphones jack will be offered to our dealers. If there are any left after that, we'll offer them as an option to people on the list going forward.
I went back and found this and it pretty much answers my question I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom