FM3 Now Shipping

It would be nice to know approximately how far we are through the list, like 2% or whatever. I'm near the bottom, that's why I'm curious.

Hi new member here. Never used a Fractal product before, Im on the waiting list since Apr 27 2019. To say that im excited would be an understatment.

Question : i will be away for a week next week with limited acces to emails. How long do we have to answer Fractal's invite? I dont want to miss out just because I was away :)

First of all, I doubt they’ll get to April 27th for a while. And invitations never expire. If they have the stock, you can get it.

First of all, I doubt they’ll get to April 27th for a while. And invitations never expire. If they have the stock, you can get it.
People already got invites from April 8th and 9th at least I know on Friday, and more invites went out yesterday and presumably today. We really can't know how big the AX8 waitlist is but if it keeps going at this pace it won't be too long until April 27th on the list :). The biggest concern is whether the units with no headphone jack will run out soon, but the headphone units will also be worth the wait.

Hello everyone....it's been a LOOOONNNNGG time since I've chimed in on the forum. However, curious as to how the coronavirus may impact delivery of the FM3. It's been said that the FAS team has a stockpile of units that have been awaiting final tweaking of the firmware; but, unsure the breadth of this inventory. So, a bigger worry for me is not so much them running out of units without the jack....it's production constraints for Chinese sourced materials. I'm waiting patiently regardless...but this kink may prove to make that wait even longer. Dunno....thoughts?

People already got invites from April 8th and 9th at least I know on Friday, and more invites went out yesterday and presumably today. We really can't know how big the AX8 waitlist is but if it keeps going at this pace it won't be too long until April 27th on the list :). The biggest concern is whether the units with no headphone jack will run out soon, but the headphone units will also be worth the wait.

i am April 14th so they did not get there yet

kemper showed shipment of their kab
leaving so hopefully the Fractal shipment is released an on way soon

Hello everyone....it's been a LOOOONNNNGG time since I've chimed in on the forum. However, curious as to how the coronavirus may impact delivery of the FM3. It's been said that the FAS team has a stockpile of units that have been awaiting final tweaking of the firmware; but, unsure the breadth of this inventory. So, a bigger worry for me is not so much them running out of units without the jack....it's production constraints for Chinese sourced materials. I'm waiting patiently regardless...but this kink may prove to make that wait even longer. Dunno....thoughts?
Corona is a real problem so I don't want to speculate on this as long as there is a way bigger problem with this virus. Sorry but the FM 3 is just a great gear but we have to be patient 🙂

How can anyone answer this with any authority? Unless FAS was expected to predict the future and setup shop a new factory in another country a year ago to create the FM3 without missing a delivery date. Seems a bit pointless to speculate on a health issue

• Haha
Reactions: JTI
How can anyone answer this with any authority? Unless FAS was expected to predict the future and setup shop a new factory in another country a year ago to create the FM3 without missing a delivery date. Seems a bit pointless to speculate on a health issue
"It was either Global Strategic Predictive Epidemiologist or Amp Modeling Software engineer. I chose option B"
:D

I recall reading somewhere from FAS that the "April" FM3 units w/headphone jack were ALREADY manufactured, but were still in China as of that writing... Not trying to oversimplify this because I'm clueless on this type of logistical nightmare, but, thinking positively, if that is the case there wouldn't be a "Chinese sourced materials problem" for that particular group of units, right? Wouldn't we just be waiting for those units to ship from China to the US? I'd love to know if they've cleared China yet and if they are en-route - as my FM3 is in that bunch (I'm an AX8 waitlister who chose to wait for the headphone unit)... Thanks in advance to FAS for building this magical beast, and for any status on those units (left China/still in China):fearful:.

I recall reading somewhere from FAS that the "April" FM3 units w/headphone jack were ALREADY manufactured, but were still in China as of that writing... Not trying to oversimplify this because I'm clueless on this type of logistical nightmare, but, thinking positively, if that is the case there wouldn't be a "Chinese sourced materials problem" for that particular group of units, right? Wouldn't we just be waiting for those units to ship from China to the US? I'd love to know if they've cleared China yet and if they are en-route - as my FM3 is in that bunch (I'm an AX8 waitlister who chose to wait for the headphone unit)... Thanks in advance to FAS for building this magical beast, and for any status on those units (left China/still in China):fearful:.
^ This ^

Probably a stupid question, I don’t know if this has been asked. But, if you’re on the AX8 waitlist and you get an email to purchase the FM3 with no headphone input and you decide to wait for the April units, are you put at the top of that waitlist? I did an AX8 waitlist on 4/12/19 but honestly I might take the non-headphone version. Never been a most for me... was just curious. Thanks y’all!

Probably a stupid question, I don’t know if this has been asked. But, if you’re on the AX8 waitlist and you get an email to purchase the FM3 with no headphone input and you decide to wait for the April units, are you put at the top of that waitlist? I did an AX8 waitlist on 4/12/19 but honestly I might take the non-headphone version. Never been a most for me... was just curious. Thanks y’all!
I may be wrong but I think I recall reading you basically would forgo your spot and would go on the end of the FM3 list if you choose to wait for the headphone version.

That is correct, FAS said that those of us who choose to wait for the headphone unit WILL retain our original (AX8) place in line (THANK GOD!!) I was going to buy one of each so I could already have an FM3, and then buy the headphone unit in April, but everyone is limited to only one FM3...

Back
Top Bottom