FM3 Now Shipping

Just got the new @Fractal Audio FM3 Amp Modeler / FX Processor from @G66. In the next few days I'll check it out, compare it to the AX8 and AXE-FX III and will do a bunch of videos for you guys! If you have any questions so far, please feel free to ask in the comments. Here's the video link:

Whoo Hoo! Lets make a unboxing thread!

I wonder how much I will wait I signed up on the list only a month ago on the G66 website.
I understand the impatience of those who have been waiting since April, but I will have to go through it myself
This is my first post,
I warmly welcome everyone users.
I signed up in October in Europe and I wouldn't hold my breath. You have to consider US comes first and there must be some kind of waiting list here too with AX8 customers.

I haven't been an active poster on the forums nor am I a long time fractal client. Does this influence my position on the waitlist? I had my name added a week after announcement but since the number in the line hasn't been very transparent I was just wondering if there are external factors that will influence the waitlist queue or wondering if I will even get an invite even though I have my name added in there since almost 1 year.

Back
Top Bottom