FM3 Now Shipping

The way Matt explained it, there is only one FM3 list.
  • People on the AX8 prior to April 23 were moved to the front of the FM3 list
  • People who had sent requests for the next product, prior to the official announcement on April 23, were added to the FM3 list
  • The FM3 list was publicly announced on April 23
I'm not going to look for the post. It's out there somewhere... Regardless, Matt said they expect to get to the people who signed up when the waitlist was announced in the coming week.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...ived-an-invite-yet.159137/page-2#post-1902773

The above is correct. Despite the challenges of the current environment we're still expecting to hit April 23 this week.

Será que o FM3 vem antes do Apocalipse para o Brasil?
Estamos ansiosos pelo FM3, mas o corona vírus já chegou aqui.

You're right, it's not important That should be the least of your worries at this point.

Let the guy decide for himself what to worry about. To put things in perspective, I'm in a EU country where the current situation has heavily impacted daily life, and still there are people who are hoarding toilet paper - those seem to be more worried about dying with a clean behind...

Let the guy decide for himself what to worry about. To put things in perspective, I'm in a EU country where the current situation has heavily impacted daily life, and still there are people who are hoarding toilet paper - those seem to be more worried about dying with a clean behind...

Closed bars in Massachusetts (US). Beer has become the new toilet paper!!!!

Can anyone from Canada tell me what the final cost was shipped to Canada in Canadian currency? I know fractal does the importing for us and we pay canadian sales tax upon purchase. Just wondering what the total is so I can be ready.

I am in germany and agree that the impact of Corona is heavy and some people are not educated enough or are too egoistic...

Can anyone from Canada tell me what the final cost was shipped to Canada in Canadian currency? I know fractal does the importing for us and we pay canadian sales tax upon purchase. Just wondering what the total is so I can be ready.
When I purchased the Axe FX III this week, they handled all the tax and shipping on their site, no additional costs after importing. So their final number was what I paid. But that's in USD, so what you pay in CAD depends how you pay. Paypal will use their exchange rate which is slightly worse than the usual rate so they make a profit, so do most credit cards. I used a 0% exchange fee credit card and it cost what I expected from putting my subtotal into google for $XXXX USD to CAD. Unfortunately, the exchange is just getting worse and worse, up to $1.45CAD/USD.

For instance, $949 for no-headphone version * 1.15 for 15% sales tax + $150 to ship (just guessing here, 250 for AxeFX III)) * the current 1.46 exchange rate is $1,811 total.

When I purchased the Axe FX III this week, they handled all the tax and shipping on their site, no additional costs after importing. So their final number was what I paid. But that's in USD, so what you pay in CAD depends how you pay. Paypal will use their exchange rate which is slightly worse than the usual rate so they make a profit, so do most credit cards. I used a 0% exchange fee credit card and it cost what I expected from putting my subtotal into google for $XXXX USD to CAD. Unfortunately, the exchange is just getting worse and worse, up to $1.45CAD/USD.

For instance, $949 for no-headphone version * 1.15 for 15% sales tax + $150 to ship (just guessing here, 250 for AxeFX III)) * the current 1.46 exchange rate is $1,811 total.

Wow! $150 in shipping costs!
I just made up a number based on the Axe FX 3 I just bought which had weirdly costly shipping (200, 250 with the FC-6 and an expression pedal).

But the FC-6 is the same size as the FM3, so I'd test that to see. I get quoted $105 to my location currently for the FC-6.

Back
Top Bottom