FM3 Now Shipping

LOL

For those who are always inquisitive... I was on the waitlist April 25 2019 @ 2:14pm EST. I received my invite earlier this afternoon. Now that they are through the first few days they are zipping through the list now. Good things come to those who are patient. ;)

I don't know about 'zipping' through the list ....

the dates you provided indicate your tenure on the waitlist was 426 days from day of signup to day of invitation. We were at 400 days when the invites for the first day of signup (April 23, 2019) was completed. The waitlist duration is still increasing. 'Zipping along' would require the waitlist duration to be decreasing with each invite sent.

Well, maybe not "zipping", but I will say that once they get through the 23rd and 24th of the waitlist, things seem to move a lot quicker.

Well, maybe not "zipping", but I will say that once they get through the 23rd and 24th of the waitlist, things seem to move a lot quicker.
Yea the list definitely went much faster after the 24th last time, and also depending on how many people went ahead and purchased the non-headphone units it may move even faster this time for those who are waiting for the headphone invite.

hmmmm You must mean April 25, 2019 for your Waitlist Confirmation. I`d love to get an Invite 8 days before my Waitlist Confirmation. lol

I actually giggled when I switched to a Friedman for the first time today....I'd play a ruff...giggle like a little girl...repeat. True Story.

I figured by posting about it here I was letting them know. Like I said I haven't tested the jack but it's there. Hell, I figure I'll buy a pedal from them tommorow to show appreciation.

Ahhh, sounds like you have an acute case of Fractalitis. The only known cure is to sell your Fractal gear and purchase an alternative. However, the side-effect of this is likely to be uncontrolled sobbing! Enjoy the former.

Waitlisted July 17th. Almost a year now. There’s even less chatter about the AX8 so I’d better move on to the FM3 if I want to stay in the popular loop. 😉

Back
Top Bottom