SOLD FM3 MKII Turbo/Trade For FM9 + Some Cash - UK Sale

Paulg2uk

Power User
Hi guys,

I hope you are all well. Up for sale is my Fractal Audio FM3 MKII Turbo. I bought this brand new from G66 back in October last year. Bit of a long story with this, I had an FM9 and decided I wanted to setup a more compact board and sold the FM9 and bought the FM3. I have since decided I really miss the FM9 and would like to buy one again. I obviously have to sell the FM3 to do that. I know I'm stupid and should've never sold the FM9.

FM3 is in near mint condition and has hardly been used. I have an Axe FX3 too and that gets used a lot more. Never gigged with bedroom use only.

Original box, mains cable, USB cable is all included. I have a set of KNK protection shields I will also chuck in. Those are £65 inc delivery from Poland as I'm sure you all know.

Postage with be via Royal Mail Special Delivery fully insured. Collection is also possible from my home address in Hornchurch Essex or my Work address in Hainault Essex.

I'd be willing to do a trade for a decent condition FM9 plus some extra cash. If anyone is interested please get in touch. Probably looking to get £1100 with postage but I'm open to offers.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

Thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom