FM3 live tone vid from last night

Tone sounds great. Is that just coming from FOH? Looks like you've got something behind you, but I'd assume we're hearing most of just the FOH speakers?
Good mix too...solid and full.

Tone sounds great. Is that just coming from FOH? Looks like you've got something behind you, but I'd assume we're hearing most of just the FOH speakers?
Good mix too...solid and full.
Thanks! Atomic CLR but your primarily hearing the mains. I use IEM's so I don't really need the FRFR but it's nice to have a little stage volume coupled with mains when I sometimes pull my ear piece partially out and for what bleeds thru

Great sound. What amp/cab combination is that?

Burining Sky is an underrated gem, love that song. Your singer has the sort of powerful voice for a song like that.
It is the modded JCM 800 and dynacab with 2 ribbon mics I believe I have a real Karma MT-10 OD into the front that really gives a clear punchy push that makes a huge difference in the finished tone.

Guitar and band sounds great! Love the singer, too!👍

Oh and shout out to Glenn. I use to volunteer helping people with various disabilities (the wife did it professionally) and it was so cool too see them enjoying themselves and having a great time. We had young guy who would play air guitar all the time.😀

Yeah great tone....care to share that patch @cragginshred ?
Happy Friday
Yeah sure, I'm at work and rarely look at the forums at home. I'll try to remember to post it tonight. You can always pm me tonight and I should get the e mail notification. Keep in mind it won't sound exactly like the clip without a real OD into front. More specifically the MT-10 pedal by Karma. It really makes a huge difference in making it sound like a real amp!

Guitar and band sounds great! Love the singer, too!👍

Oh and shout out to Glenn. I use to volunteer helping people with various disabilities (the wife did it professionally) and it was so cool too see them enjoying themselves and having a great time. We had young guy who would play air guitar all the time.😀
Glen is Neil's dad and is super cool and used to play horn in a band with Kerry the singer. Neil is so stoked to come see us. Here is another clip where he was brought up on stage with us -Glen on the horn!

Back
Top Bottom