FM3 gigbag or case?

Amazon product ASIN B081DDZMCK
...just an example of pick-and-pluck foam cases. Should be able to find something cheaper with a tighter fit. I use these types of cases for astronomy and photography gear. They’re pretty-much bomb-proof.

I'm going to use the Helix backpack until I can find a messenger style bag that works to transport the OMG9 rig, plus 2 expression, and cables. The messenger solution just seems perfect.

I just got in a cheap gig bag for light duty transport. I bought a World Tour SS2N bag, from American Musical/Zzounds’ house brand, for $30. I can’t link to it or post a pic yet, but it’s big enough for the FM3 and an expression pedal.

Seems to be on par with the Gator stuff, but less expensive. The padding is 20mm. The front pocket is big enough to fit some music books.

FYI Studio Slips has an FM3 + FC6 gig bag, I just picked one up. Really like it, perfect fit, enough room in the top pocket for two DVP4 expression pedals, their cables, and a power cord.
It’s good to hear you like it. I have the very first one they did, and I still think it’s the perfect bag for anyone needing to move through crowds or travel and carry it in one hand or on the shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom