FM3: G66 availability?

My invite has come a little too late. Signed up at the beginning of November and scheduled for the end of January. Now there is confusion of EU orders in the UK with import duty and VAT, so I'll wait for clarity in the next couple of weeks.

My invite has come a little too late. Signed up at the beginning of November and scheduled for the end of January. Now there is confusion of EU orders in the UK with import duty and VAT, so I'll wait for clarity in the next couple of weeks.

I was worried about this too but appear to have just missed it. The prices due to taxation must be going up soon... pretty shitty.

Good to hear you just about escaped this one! The best thing is to just wait a little while for me and see what new rules are in place.

I agree, nobody knows whats going on unfortunately, including the folks at the top!
Got a friend who paid for his Thursday 17 Dec, G66 said delivery 24th. I'm a UPS driver who delivers to his area as well as my own so I've got everything crossed for him

I had mine 18 Dec although it was due 21 Dec. Got a friend who's FM 3 should have been delivered 24 Dec but it's not been shipped from Germany yet due to the border closure. Think he got on the list Nov. I'm currently working thru what it's capable of, it's imense. Worth the wait.

I live in England and my name came up in September- but the funds were not availabl.

Spoke to Sussi at G66, over Christmas (!!!), and stressed the urgency pre Brexit... you know what ?

Posted Monday, and arrived this morning ! covid, Brexit, heavy snow, holidays- still arrived and 4 days early.

Best. Service. Ever.

Sussi is a supestar.

I live in England. Waiting list since august, Invite on 13th December and dispatched on 18th. Still waiting for UPS to deliver it!. Shouldn’t complain with everything else that’s going on but still annoying it is now scheduled to be delivered the day I go back to work🥲

Kinda off-topic but I live in Asia country and I've been waiting for FM3 for almost 2 years for now.. I pre-ordered and paid $80 to the seller on April, 2019(seriously, 2019 lmao) and still no luck as local dealer is still waiting for to receive orders.... As our local dealer does not provides any detailed information, i asked Fractal team if there's any contracts or shipping going on. Luckily, they've just arranged the large order. Hope I can receive FM3 in January... By the way, happy new year folks! Hope there's no more covid-20 or something lool

Kinda off-topic but I live in Asia country and I've been waiting for FM3 for almost 2 years for now.. I pre-ordered and paid $80 to the seller on April, 2019(seriously, 2019 lmao) and still no luck as local dealer is still waiting for to receive orders.... As our local dealer does not provides any detailed information, i asked Fractal team if there's any contracts or shipping going on. Luckily, they've just arranged the large order. Hope I can receive FM3 in January... By the way, happy new year folks! Hope there's no more covid-20 or something lool
Strange to imagine the hardware was manufactured in Asia and shipped to the US, then back to Asia for you. Hope it all works out for you in January and Happy New Year!

Strange to imagine the hardware was manufactured in Asia and shipped to the US, then back to Asia for you. Hope it all works out for you in January and Happy New Year!
It might sound strange but afaik the firmware is installed after the product shipped back to the US. And I am ok with this because I do really hope no-one would steal or hack what Fractal has coded & developed so far!

It might sound strange but afaik the firmware is installed after the product shipped back to the US. And I am ok with this because I do really hope no-one would steal or hack what Fractal has coded & developed so far!
Yes, I understand the process and the reasons for it. Just interested in the logistics of your unit staring close by before travelling around the world:) Good luck with your new unit.

I joined the EU waitlist August 13, 2020 and received the email two weeks ago. Sussi mentioned to me that mine would be ready next week!

This update from Diego still counts :)

FM3 Update
We’ve just informed everybody :
  • who ordered until October 20th should get their FM3 second half of January
  • who ordered until November 30th that they should get theirs around end of January.
Thanks for your patience!!!
:) :) Almost done! 👍👍

Today I received mail from Sussi, the unit will be ready to be shipped next week!!! (joined waitlist on 2020/07/27)

I will look forward to it

Hi!
Request for payment came today. Can't believe I may have it by the end of next week!
On wishlist since 19.08

Back
Top Bottom