Fixed FM3 freezes when USB reconnected while FM3-Edit is running

Last weekend I had an event that made me freeze my back....touching accidentally the USB cable (supplied with the unit by G66, a rather good cable) The screen just lit up totally white and then slowly greyed down until total extinction. I thought the screen just had blown up in front of me. At restart all was OK. Anybody had that happen ? I cannot reproduce it anyway (and prefer not to try also...).

Also, when staying connected, after a long period, fm3 edit will need a restart, but effectively the unit stays functional so I guess the initial subject this thread has been solved. With Axe Fx II I don't remember to have these issues.
I don't know about the USB-cable, but concerning the problems with FM3 edit I wonder if you by any chance checked the RAM modules with memtest86?

I don't know about the USB-cable, but concerning the problems with FM3 edit I wonder if you by any chance checked the RAM modules with memtest86?
Will check on return, but as said before, this is not verified with axe fx 2 over the last 9 years

Back
Top Bottom