FM3 Firmware Version 7.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re correct but the forum has a long and distinguished history of running the last FW’s thread into the ground until an Admin shuts it down with the release of the latest. The cycle then repeats ad infinitum.
;)
Interesting definition of distinguished ;)

I don't feel so bad now about what I said the other day. I'm not the only one who thinks the negativity doesn't help and I still suspect what I said but I won't repeat it.
On a positive note I get a three day weekend this weekend. I'll be enjoying my FM3 this weekend regardless but of course hoping for that cherry on top.

Yeah things have changed so much with digital, anyone remember those old Zoom pedals and ART rack effect systems? I always preferred real amps but still thought those were cool for back then but they just couldn't touch the real deal, I remember when the Line 6 Spider amp came out and I knew people who thought it was so great, I hated it so much though I thought it sounded terrible.
Fractal changed my mind on preferring a real amp, don't get me wrong I love amps but in the case of the old desert island analogy I'd much rather have a Fractal than just one amp or even a few.

Yeah things have changed so much with digital, anyone remember those old Zoom pedals and ART rack effect systems? I always preferred real amps but still thought those were cool for back then but they just couldn't touch the real deal, I remember when the Line 6 Spider amp came out and I knew people who thought it was so great, I hated it so much though I thought it sounded terrible.
Fractal changed my mind on preferring a real amp, don't get me wrong I love amps but in the case of the old desert island analogy I'd much rather have a Fractal than just one amp or even a few.
Indeed I do, about 30 years ago I bought a digitech rp something or other, which was advertised so much with artist presets and blah blah I expected great things and thought it was truly awful sounding. The Fractal gear is light years beyond that stuff

In a FM3 thread Cliff said he had reverse engineered a Mutron but didn’t have time to write the algorithm. This was late November 23. So I’m hoping it gets launched on the FM3 along with the other new goodies and hopefully some gap improvement. In the meantime it’s sounding great so I don’t waste time worrying about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom