FM3 Firmware Version 7.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
NERRRRDSSSSS!
revenge of the nerds GIF

Thanks for all of your hard work Fractal Team! Can't wait to see what comes in the next update.. Just realized that the Nobels ODR-1 lives in the latest versions for the big boys! Thats awesome! Once its on the FM3 I can finally take my modded original off my fly rig. lol. I still cant believe how good this thing works and sounds for being the lowest in the chain! All of our changes are triggered via abelton/midi live, and even then I rarely notice gaps. \m/,

Not really for me, because I stopped reading it :p

In all seriousness... We're working away on the next FM3 firmware. Recent Axe-Fx updates are quite "heavy" in terms of DSP and other resources, but our FM3 engineers are doing what engineers do. It takes time, and quality must take precedence over speedy delivery.

As I understand it, you can in fact use a 3 lb. sack to hold 5 lbs. of potatoes, but doing so is a bit like playing Jenga in reverse, with some of the potatoes mashed or cut into different sized pieces and... OK, this metaphor is ridiculous.
We are all keeping our fingers crossed 🤞

Don't you guys mean that they could keep us busy with gapless switching and new amps and the spring reverb can wait? :nomouth:
No they mean that they could keep us busy with just the updated algorithms and it’s obvious that everything else can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom