FM3 Firmware Version 5.00 beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! That’s a lot of changes. Thanks!

By any chance is the updated model of the “black glass” in this? I see the hi mid made it’s way over.

Pretty pumped to try this out tonight! Was the issue with AXE Edit freezing when other windows are full screen fixed? Not sure if it would be mentioned in the changelog, as it would be a change from beta1->beta2.

Nice!

How's Cygnus X2 using CNFB affect CPU usage compared to regular Cygnus on the FM3 in particular. Won't be able to test myself for a few days.

Also posted on FM3 Edit update post:

Anyone else notice that when changing presets "Amp 1 Type/info" next to the Perform Button and the Amp Block Panel on the left side is not correct and reflects the last preset/scene you were on until you change the scene and then it's fine until you change to a different preset again...? For example I have a JPIIC+ preset on 505 and when I go to preset 504 that uses a "Vibra-King" it still indicates JPIIC+. The amp model I hear though is the correct amp for the preset. The screen on the FM3 itself indicates the correct amp model. I have refreshed everything since the new FW update FYI.

Last edited:
@FractalAudio by any chance did the Black Glass pedal get updated and just missed in the release notes? I also noticed there was nothing about the pitch block here, even though you mentioned over at TGP that it was worked on (and quite successfully, if I do say so myself :) ).

The sound in the past was prickly, in the new version it became growling, I liked the sound, closer to the lamp. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Last edited:
Hip Hip Hurraaahhh,

Finaly the Studio FF and FB 2 Compressors work with Hard and Soft Knees! I wait for that since my AX8 Days. Also a fixed Band Commander and the Hi Mid knob in the drive Block - now it's playing time
Fractals thank you very much for this update!

Thanks for the new firmware update! However one bug I noticed was that you can no longer assign a modifier to the presence control of amp block. I had an ext modifier assigned in to presence control in previous firmwares. I am also using the new updated FM3 edit 1.05.04. Has anyone else noticed this as well?

Thanks for the new firmware update! However one bug I noticed was that you can no longer assign a modifier to the presence control of amp block. I had an ext modifier assigned in to presence control in previous firmwares. I am also using the new updated FM3 edit 1.05.04. Has anyone else noticed this as well?
The modifier capability has been removed from the Presence control due to clicks during operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom