FM3 Firmware Version 4.01

Use the looper, and start a passage and have someone else toggle the reverb quality from economy to normal and back randomly behind your back and see if you can really hear a difference. Also consider whether you, or the audience, could tell the difference in a live band setting.
Thanks for that - but that wasn't really my point, the point is in this release the CPU usage has gone up and is not consistent - meaning the preset will work fine once stable, but on loading will not.

Thanks brother, same to you!

That patch is based on Akira Takasaki's tone on "Crazy Night's" - I A/B'd it back and forth a few times and it's pretty close to the isolated guitars on there. One of my all time favourite Marshall tones.

That sounds fantastic. If it's not a song yet it needs to be!
The Atomica sounds so good it's giving my main 5153 100 watt blue gigging preset a run for it's money for becoming my go to Amp.

Yes, please do. The more information the better. Thanks
No prob- thanks - here are the banks and system one .

I have tried to upload cabs but forum says too big to upload

Attachments

• FM3-210810-215922-system+gb+fc.syx
    192.6 KB · Views: 4
  • FM3-210810-215922-bank-A.syx
    3 MB · Views: 4
  • FM3-210810-215922-bank-B.syx
  • FM3-210810-215922-bank-C.syx
  • FM3-210810-215922-bank-D.syx
Just updated successfully and went on to updating the presets. It ran for a while and all off a sudden the screen went black. Displays on the foot switches and FC-6 seem to be working correctly, but none of the buttons or foot switches are working. Should I keep it running or do a power cycle?

Just updated successfully and went on to updating the presets. It ran for a while and all off a sudden the screen went black. Displays on the foot switches and FC-6 seem to be working correctly, but none of the buttons or foot switches are working. Should I keep it running or do a power cycle?
Powercycle. Could you try again without anything connected to the FM3?

Thanks brother, same to you!

That patch is based on Akira Takasaki's tone on "Crazy Night's" - I A/B'd it back and forth a few times and it's pretty close to the isolated guitars on there. One of my all time favourite Marshall tones.

That sounds fantastic. If it's not a song yet it needs to be!

Great job. I noticed something fresh about that tone and when watching had
to get off my bum and go see what amp model you were using. Stellar. :)

Oh, and I saw Akira with Loudness opening for the Crue. It means one thing: I am old. ;)

Perform the "Upgrade Presets" function under Setup->Utilities->Preset and the lag time will be reduced.

Added “Presets” Utilities page to upgrade Presets stored in flash to the currently installed firmware version. When executed, all presets stored in flash with an older version of the firmware will be upgraded to the currently installed firmware version and automatically re-saved to flash. This process can take up to 20 minutes but will speed up preset changes. NOTE: backup your presets before using this utility.

Thanks for this clarification. I'm usually pretty smart but this wasn't registering at all. LOL! This is great!

I hate to bring up "Reset Amp Blocks" again since it was covered pretty well in its own thread but I don't recall if resetting the amp block only resets user/FM3 Edit amp parameters or if it also resets hidden/system amp parameters?

Back
Top Bottom