FM3 Firmware Version 4.00 beta 2

If I back up my preset...then update, then delete the preset on the hardware and restore the backup to the now empty preset...would that reset everything for Cygnus? In other words does that perform a complete reset of each block?
Seems like that would be the quickest and most precise way to reset and still have ALL my settings?

Perfect! Thx! Aren't the release notes the same as beta1?

Betas don't often add release notes for fixes that they introduced in another beta. If someone is is updating from the last official release notes about beta 2 fixing problems they never had are confusing.

The amp block is aligned with 16.01, not with the fixes in 16.02?

Thanks!

So does FM3 4.00b2 have the same amp modeling as AXE3 16.02 ???

edit..."Amp block is aligned with Axe-Fx III 16.01"

So is the FM3 'modeling' going to be aligned with AXE3 16.02 ???

No need to add new things, risk adding bugs, and delay an official firmware release even further. Let them get 4.00 finished and they can port the 16.02 changes in 4.01 next!

Thank you. I'll wait for the next FW to try the 16.02 aligned amp block. (I'm not even using Out2 currently...)

Question about Out2 and unity gain. Maybe I'm missing a step because I had previously not been using my FRFR on Out2 because for me 3.03b had the out2 volume bug. Now I'm on 4.00b2 and Out2 it working great again.

I have it set to just copy out1. When I recently changed one preset to have the out2 block instead, it got substantially louder. I haven't changed any pad settings or anything, but what am I overlooking? Meters tickling the red in both cases.

I just tried setting the pad on Out2 to -10, and it's now only slightly louder. Is this the unity gain topic? Or when Out2 copies Out 1 does it borrow the level too?

It's something I can work around, just wondering if I'm missing something obvious.

Back
Top Bottom