FM3 Firmware Version 3.03 beta 1

Cygnus still in AX3 beta
i know its gonna be worth the wait but damn it feels like still miles away
I have an FX3 and FM3, and have had Cygnus on the FX3 for the beta cycle, and I'm excited to have it on the FM3! The current 3.02 Ares on FM3 is really good... I finally got my Helix Floor back from the shop after almost 7 months, immediately updated it to the latest revision and tried it out and... unh uh, no, the FM3 blows it away, especially with the FC-6. The Helix immediately went onto the auction block, because Fractal is totally owning this stuff now, so I can't wait for Cygnus to be released for both.

I have an FX3 and FM3, and have had Cygnus on the FX3 for the beta cycle, and I'm excited to have it on the FM3! The current 3.02 Ares on FM3 is really good... I finally got my Helix Floor back from the shop after almost 7 months, immediately updated it to the latest revision and tried it out and... unh uh, no, the FM3 blows it away, especially with the FC-6. The Helix immediately went onto the auction block, because Fractal is totally owning this stuff now, so I can't wait for Cygnus to be released for both.
I have been living with just the FM3 but after Cygnus I seriously think I might get the FC6 . the OMG9 just looks way to well thought out

I have been living with just the FM3 but after Cygnus I seriously think I might get the FC6 . the OMG9 just looks way to well thought out
To me, FM3+FC6 is a really hard to beat combination for regular gigging. It's flexible, the FM3 supports OMG9 internally since they included it in the firmware, and, because they're the same size footprint, they're really easy to pack and travel with. If you have to you can easily revert to just the factory FC settings or use OMG-3.

To me, FM3+FC6 is a really hard to beat combination for regular gigging. It's flexible, the FM3 supports OMG9 internally since they included it in the firmware, and, because they're the same size footprint, they're really easy to pack and travel with. If you have to you can easily revert to just the factory FC settings or use OMG-3.

I own FX3 / FM3 / FC6 / EV1 / EV2 and honestly going to jams with only the FM3 and EV2 is awesome... I do a lot with 3 switches...

UltraRes cabs on the FM3 finally makes it equal to its big brother... Use simple presets and life will be great.

But wait, there's more.... Cygnus will be absolutely fantastic on the FM3...

Re: all the FC-6 and OMG9 comments - yeah, I have to agree. OMG9 is awesome. I contemplated selling my FC-6 to help fund an FU2 Floyd bridge for my new Charvel, but I can't bring myself to do it. It just works so well.

I could really use a new beta with the output 2 issue solved... really want to try the drives but out 2 is needed in my setup
IMHO the only explanation for that fix taking that long is that they are already working on porting Cygnus. That's what I hope at least.

Also think there will be a 3.03 Beta 2 or release candidad and the first Cygnus Beta will be after final release of Cygnus for FX3.

Has there been much comment on bug squashing success lately ? "fixed for next release" type of thing ?

Back
Top Bottom