FM3 Firmware Version 3.03 beta 1

I'll just get this out of the way now so the healing can begin...
Not looking good for today....
how-to-apply-preparation-H.jpg

There's a part of me that, at this point, doesn't want Cygnus coming out yet, just so people suffer.

It wasn't like this. It came to be like this after the 7472010394028720th prediction. Brain glitched. Holy catnip, pull my whiskers out.

But i also want Cygnus. This complicated existence.

I'm thinking it goes like this. Fractal sends it to the private beta testers who I hope spend at least a week looking for bugs, which they will find of course. They will then report those bugs to Fractal who will spend who knows how much time to fix them. They will then release a public beta and once again more bugs will be found because that s the way the universe works. Those bugs will need to to fixed and then bingo the official release of Cygnus for the FM3. At which time I'm sure I'll be even happier I bought it.

i am not sure , my gut says not today , I think it will be another week but we will see 3.03 has been here a while
Same here. It'd be cool, but I don't think it'll happen. Then again, maybe it will, since I will be busy all evening and all day tomorrow. My irrational/superstitious mind tells me that's when it would be most likely to happen.

I'm thinking it goes like this. Fractal sends it to the private beta testers who I hope spend at least a week looking for bugs, which they will find of course. They will then report those bugs to Fractal who will spend who knows how much time to fix them. They will then release a public beta and once again more bugs will be found because that s the way the universe works. Those bugs will need to to fixed and then bingo the official release of Cygnus for the FM3. At which time I'm sure I'll be even happier I bought it.
I'm thinking it goes like this... "After much thought and some testing we've decided to go in a different direction. Because Cygnus is such a leap in modeling performance we feel that the current hardware/processing power in the FM3 will not do it justice. So, starting July 6th we will be accepting preorders for the new FM3+ and current original owners of the FM3 will receive 15% off should they choose to upgrade. The new FM3+ will feature.............. all for $1299."

I'm thinking it goes like this... "After much thought and some testing we've decided to go in a different direction. Because Cygnus is such a leap in modeling performance we feel that the current hardware/processing power in the FM3 will not do it justice. So, starting July 6th we will be accepting preorders for the new FM3+ and current original owners of the FM3 will receive 15% off should they choose to upgrade. The new FM3+ will feature.............. all for $1299."
Nope

You mean you were drinking it goes like this... or you are writing from Fantasy Island.

There is a global chip shortage crushing whole industries.
This is the least likely thing I can imagine.

It's neither necessary nor possible to replace the FM3 for Cygnus - and to top it off Cliff is going to eat the upgrade price by 15%?
I mean there aren't sharks with lasers but that's about all we've missed here in terms of hallucination.

Back
Top Bottom