FM3 Firmware Version 2.00 Public Beta 1

Did a little use of the FM3 as an audio interface playing from safari, into MIDI Guitar (hooked to an ultra analog 3 synth, wild!), and with Logic Pro.

no issues, but I did not have issues with previous firmware either.

Very nice, I’ll try the update next week when I’ll be back with my fm3.

Thanks a lot FAS team for your hard work.

Is there any notes regarding the amp block changes to make it axIII level?

I am getting a CPU usage warning on all presets now. Both the factory and my custom made. CPU usage show 60-7-% but still has the 'Warning' light on. Audio is fine. I have replicated after reboots and resetting blocks
Had the same , you MUST update the FM-3 edit

I just installed the firmware and made a basic preset containing 4 blocks: Input1-->Amp-->Cab-->Output1. I used the Archean models and also experienced a complete loss of audio once the Fat switch was engaged on the Archean Bright model. Once I turned off the Fat switch, the audio came back, no reboot required. I also noticed audio crackling/artifacting while adjusting the Bass knob on the Archean Bright model while ringing out a chord. Once I stopped adjusting the Bass knob though, the sound was fine.

I tried this and experienced the audio drop as well. However, turning off the fat switch brings back my audio without requiring a complete reboot.
Confirmed here on the Archeon Bright. Did also happen on the "Treble" knob, but not that apparent.

I have dropouts by just adjusting the (archean) amp parameters (middle, bass, treble). In some point it stops producing any sound.
Going back n forth to my previous presets, still no sound. Rebooted seemed ok and then again dropouts and finally no sound at all when tweak amp's parameter.
Gonna load 1.06 back

Mac OSX 10.14.6/New FM3 editor/Refresh from FM3 editor/Scarlett 2i2

Edit: I also removed new fm3 edit because it showed red cpu panel and warning with 57% of usage..

This was exactly my experience. Same exact thing happened to me. Same setup too, just without the Scarlett.

Hi guys. New here. Sorry if posting into the wrong place. I updated to the new beta firmware today and now my fm3 isn’t syncing with edit. Please help

Attachments

• F888AD1B-6C53-4AFB-8B15-9E79C7800D61.jpeg
    F888AD1B-6C53-4AFB-8B15-9E79C7800D61.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 27
thanks FAS! I always skip the beta releases, but there seems to be so much good stuff in this one... and more to come! you guys rock!

I heard about the addition of PRS Archon. This was my go to config on my Kemper for the longest time.
Screw the turkey. I'm going to be in the man cave for a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom