FM3 Fan issues after Cygnus

4.0 Beta 2 :

When you activate a TAP TEMPO Layout (so a TAP TEMPO in one of the 3 footswitch ) , the FAN or something inside sound a continuous click .
That's an interesting observation. I am not 100% convinced the sound is a fan, but I know my default layout is Tap Tempo ------ Tuner.
If I have time I will re-load 4.0 2 and change layouts to see if the noise stops.

When i have my FM3 on just to use it as an interface, i leave it on an Empty preset so that i don't unnecessarily use the CPU so much just for playing audio from my computer. the usage is at ~12% and Even then, the fan keeps going on and off frequently. For example, the fan might run for 10 seconds, then stop for 30 seconds, then come on again and run for 30 seconds, and stop for 20 or 30 seconds before it comes on again. Sometimes it might run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds and then come on again for 8 seconds and stop for 12 seconds. Pretty annoying! I have FW 4.00 beta 2, FM3 edit version 1.04.01

When i have my FM3 on just to use it as an interface, i leave it on an Empty preset so that i don't unnecessarily use the CPU so much just for playing audio from my computer. the usage is at ~12% and Even then, the fan keeps going on and off frequently. For example, the fan might run for 10 seconds, then stop for 30 seconds, then come on again and run for 30 seconds, and stop for 20 or 30 seconds before it comes on again. Sometimes it might run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds and then come on again for 8 seconds and stop for 12 seconds. Pretty annoying! I have FW 4.00 beta 2, FM3 edit version 1.04.01
Same for me as well.

Back
Top Bottom