FM3 Edit "Disconnected" Problem

vika12

Experienced
Today, my FM3 Edit keeps telling me that it's "Disconnected" even though it is properly connected. Rebooting has not resolved this issue. I also just downloaded the new FM3 Edit issued yesterday. That has not resolved the issue either --- still says "Disconnected". I'm hoping this is some simple issue but .... Please advise. Thank you.

FAS Customer Support has helped me solve this issue. Somehow the FM3 Edit port switched to one other than FM3. Once I changed that back to FM3 everything works properly. Thank you Customer Support.

I'm having this problem since yesterday...the above solution didn't work, I also tried many other ways (reboot, reinstall editor and drivers, changed computer but with no luck. A thing I don't understand is why in the settings/preferences menu, where you set the port, I also see "Focusrite USB", my audio interface? It shouldn't even know there is any audio interface as the connection between the two is only on audio level not USB ...

Another infuriating episode where mine won't work. Been fine for months, fine a couple days ago and now tonight, of course I would be somewhat on a deadline, damn thing refuses to connect no matter times I restart both, change the port, check the cable, etc. Nothing works.

Hi. My FM3 Edit Mac mini M1 was upgraded to version the latest version yesterday Now it won't recognize the FM3. My Laptop MAC has the old version and works fine. Reboot, unplug USB, ETC and still nothing works. Anyone else having this problem?

Back
Top Bottom