FM3 Dual Pitch+ Shimmer Preset

wilguitar

Hi all, I switched from Kemper to an FM3 and I´m not looking back at all. I actually really like the fractal amp models & fx over the Kemper.

Some ambient tones Dual Pitch+Shimmer with my fractal FM3

this is my first preset hope you like it.

Last edited:
Your previous title made it appear you're wanting to start a debate. Those sort of conversations never end well. In your case it would be more appropriate to just give us your A/B comparison of the two units.

There are people here that use units from different manufacturers as needed. As they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Thanks for changing the title.

Last edited:
Your title makes it appear you're wanting to start a debate. Those sort of conversations never end well. In your case it would be more appropriate to just give us your A/B comparison of the two units.

There are people here that use units from different manufacturers as needed. As they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Thanks for changing the title.
ok boss.

That is a good sounding preset. You may actually want to post in the preset area because that's where someone interested in this would be most likely to notice it.

That is if your intent is to share it.

From an Amazon website explaining how to avoid increasing SPAM in your inbox:

Avoid publishing your email address in public pages or forums. Spammers use bots to scrape public pages and forums for email addresses. Sharing your email address in these pages can make you a potential target for spammers.
Tip: Many forums provide direct messaging tools to contact other users privately. If you want to provide your email address to other users of the forum, use these private messaging tools when available.

https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledge-center/stop-email-spam/

From an Amazon website explaining how to avoid increasing SPAM in your inbox:

Avoid publishing your email address in public pages or forums. Spammers use bots to scrape public pages and forums for email addresses. Sharing your email address in these pages can make you a potential target for spammers.
Tip: Many forums provide direct messaging tools to contact other users privately. If you want to provide your email address to other users of the forum, use these private messaging tools when available.

https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledge-center/stop-email-spam/
Not only all that, but by asking another forum member to send you an email, you’re attempting to collect that users’s email address. This is a common technique used by scammers to harvest live email addresses.

This forum has a private messaging facility. Use it, and stay safe. ;)

Hi all, I switched from Kemper to an FM3 and I´m not looking back at all. I actually really like the fractal amp models & fx over the Kemper.

Some ambient tones Dual Pitch+Shimmer with my fractal FM3

this is my first preset hope you like it.

Hi Wilber, I like the preset a lot and have sent you an email, but got no reply. Would you be able to share the preset? @wilguitar

Back
Top Bottom