FM3, Airstep, and EV-2 question

Edrod

Power User
Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a great New years eve.

I apologize for the stupid question but i want to get what I need to make this work.

I got the Airstep and EV pedal for Xmas. They should both be arriving shortly. Can you guys point me out to the following products

Airstep: I'd lke to go "wireless" by using bluetooth. Which adapter do you recommend?

EV2: what cable to do you recommend?

Best wishes

Eddi

Airstep, WIDI and FM3 seem like a killer combo. Could also use a Morningstar.
Why do you prefer FC6 over Airstep? I guess the better integration, better switches and displays, but the Airstep can also control your DAW or whatever else you want to connect.

Thank you sso much Iaresee and RJ. I want to get the Wifi but my cheap behind hates the idea of paying $14 of shipping for such s small device 🤦‍♂️

Airstep, WIDI and FM3 seem like a killer combo. Could also use a Morningstar.
Why do you prefer FC6 over Airstep? I guess the better integration, better switches and displays, but the Airstep can also control your DAW or whatever else you want to connect.

I can't speak for the FC6 since I've never used one but my logic with the Airstep was overall options i will have.

I will be able to control many things such as daw, camera, phone etc. Looks portable and I'll be able to use it on my FM3.

For me, no harm intended, the fc6 serves one function at double the price

Back
Top Bottom