FM-9

Zar63

Inspired
Does anyone on here know of anyone in or close to the DeLand Florida area that is knowledgeable in using and operating the Fractal FM-9 ?

Thank you for the help,but I am a older man and don't fair well with on line stuff. I am searching for someone that could do maybe training in home. Hands on in person would help me much better and I realize that there will be a fee.

I'm not a pro player or even close. I have the AX8 and really never really got what I should have out of that. The FM9 does so much more and I really want to be able to control and get out as much as possible out of it. I probably don't even have either one hooked up right. It said even the presets that come with the unit sounds awesome, but mine doesn't. I have great guitars. How long are your Zoom classes and what's the price ? Just in case I can't find someone to teach in house.

I'm not a pro player or even close. I have the AX8 and really never really got what I should have out of that. The FM9 does so much more and I really want to be able to control and get out as much as possible out of it. I probably don't even have either one hooked up right. It said even the presets that come with the unit sounds awesome, but mine doesn't. I have great guitars. How long are your Zoom classes and what's the price ? Just in case I can't find someone to teach in house.
I am pretty old to. I know enough about computer tech to get by.
  1. Do you have a computer/laptop?
  2. Does it have a web-camera?
  3. If not, do you have a smart phone?
  4. Doing this via a cell phone is possible, but less efficient.
  5. Have you been using the computer editor 'FM9-Edit'?
I do free mini-sessions every now and then, just to help out those really struggling. You can message me if you wish by 'starting a conversation'.

Last edited:
The many good folks of this forum are wonderful, and a lot of them, including vendors, are my friends, so I don't want to take business from anyone, but if you contact us at Fractal Audio support, we'll help you for free and do whatever it takes.

The many good folks of this forum are wonderful, and a lot of them, including vendors, are my friends, so I don't want to take business from anyone, but if you contact us at Fractal Audio support, we'll help you for free and do whatever it takes.
That would be fantastic ! So how do I reach you ?

Back
Top Bottom