Flying In A Blue Dream

Thanks !
Actually I just used :
Amp : JS410 Lead Orange with Gain / Overdrive on 6 , Low-cut On , rest default settings
Cab : ML PR75 SM57-SM57 01 with Low-cut 100hz , Hicut 12K
Dual delays in tempo on 1/8 L , 1/8dotted R
And in my DAW I did some more low cutting till 200hz to fit my own home mix.

BUT I don't know if @Guitarjon used that dry sound (without delays) or reamped it......He might chime in....

Have fun :D
Thank You so much for this Anand! I created my own patch based roughly on the above, and got an unbelievable Satch tone after only 2 minutes. Been rockin' all weekend! Peace!

Thank You so much for this Anand! I created my own patch based roughly on the above, and got an unbelievable Satch tone after only 2 minutes. Been rockin' all weekend! Peace!

can you share the preset?if no is ok.what did you use for the Dual delays in tempo on 1/8 L , 1/8dotted R settints?multidelay block or 2 delays blocks?

Great to hear !!
I even used the 1/4 dotted instead of the 1/8 delay and the other side the 1/8 dotted....both combinations sounds great....

Yes : that amp was never even touched by me before , but now loving it....use it live too and has its vibe !!

can you share the preset?if no is ok.what did you use for the Dual delays in tempo on 1/8 L , 1/8dotted R settints?multidelay block or 2 delays blocks?

Dual delays TC2290 type : 1/8 dotted L, 1/4 dotted or 1/8 R
Phase : none
I use it parallel so input signal on 25-35%....mix 100%

Try this above, perhaps @Bransty can share his preset...

really great !! something really curious about this album, i always thought the "high" freq were special, then i found he used a lot a jc120 roland try JC120 cab you'll be surprised how close it sound !!

Will try it our for fun....BUT have to mention that I never even tried to replicate Satch his sound.....not my way....I just used his amp for the 'name'....all on default settings and even used my baritone 7 string without whammy bar :)

Are you willing to share your preset?

Thanks a lot guys for your kind words....I personally would have easily shared my preset but it just does not sound like Joe his sound.....I guess if you have his style Guitar and Amp....>>> find his fingers and you are done...:)

Back
Top Bottom