FLOYD!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
BRIT Floyd that is, and I hope you enjoy them as much as we all do.
Cliff and I saw them live earlier this year and could not have been more impressed.

Watch for more from (ahem) Us and Them...

PS: Be sure to switch Quality to 1080p and watch fullscreen!

Last edited:
Hope you negociated publication of patches for your support, not so much for the sounds (any different guitar will sound different with the same patch) but much more for the patch chaining. Sounds excellent BTW.

I saw them at Red Rocks last summer and was testing the zoom lens on my new camera.
10463025_10152490877591737_1509390876736505861_n.jpg

I love what they're doing here and a LOVE how they sound. I find that it makes me *extremely* happy to think that Pink Floyd's music will carry on in, in a live format, after they've gone and hung up the touring. There is something about Floyd, live, that makes me sad to think it might stop.

I would pay for some of those patches...

I totally would too. If Bobby and Damian are reading this, think about it guys ? How many Axe-Fx units are sold X lets say $19.99 for some presets..... nice chunk of change for basically no work, just transfer whatever you've got loaded and take my money!

If not that, maybe some patches for Frethub subscribers ? (New site plug, thank me with a few lead presents LOL)

That was a really really good ad. No flashy nonsense as is the trend in audio gear ads these days. Genuine praise from the guitarists in a daunting show mixed with brief live clips and audio... very very good.

Really cool. Never seen them, but i would like too... Not very likely they will trip the west of Norway though.

Wow... Well done! Time for a Fractal IPO perhaps; just make sure to give the loyal faithful a chance to invest early on.

I saw these guys in May at the Greek Theatre in LA. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical having seen Pink Floyd a dozen or so times over the decades and was thinking it's kind of stepping on the hallowed ground of one of the all time best live acts.

All doubt and skepticism was erased immediately. I am not a big fan of the whole tribute band scene but these guys brought it and definitely earned my respect. Don't miss them if they come to your town. You will not be disappointed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom