Floods..

Hey . .Listened to your track - Loved the solo .. very good sound and good phrasing ...

7.08 ? you are in a cave ... lol :lol: Anyways it sounded good to me.

Try 7.18 if you have a chance it's a very cool update...

Mik.

Great sound and playing... thanks for posting it. Been awhile since I've heard that album, but it sounds pretty authentic to me! I'll have to dig out some Pantera to listen to while I'm sitting in traffic tomorrow.

awesome song and really well done. Not quite convinced by the solo sound as much as the rhythm. great work!

Nice.

I think the clean tone is pretty close. Excellent playing on the solo!!! No doubt it is pretty much my fav Pantera solo.

On another tone subject I wish i could get close to Rex's bass tone. Love his tone on TGSTK and Far Beyond Driven! I'm working at it...

If you don't post your fabulous clean and distorted patches (especially the distorted rhythm patch) you used for this song, I have people at hand that will make your life very miserable... :twisted:
Very nice playing and sounds indeed! You pretty much nailed the Dimebag/Pantera vibe with your playing, respect.

EDIT: How did you get that crunch tone in the outro? Did you just dial back the volume or did you use a different patch?

Hi, I'd like to, if you show me how to save my patch to a file. ;)
Actually my guitar is not in great condition so I coudn't pull out that nice harmonics/screaming effect... and I think dimebag used some whammy effect on that which I don't have.
Crunch tone is different patch.

RiF said:
If you don't post your fabulous clean and distorted patches (especially the distorted rhythm patch) you used for this song, I have people at hand that will make your life very miserable... :twisted:
Very nice playing and sounds indeed! You pretty much nailed the Dimebag/Pantera vibe with your playing, respect.

EDIT: How did you get that crunch tone in the outro? Did you just dial back the volume or did you use a different patch?

bjoo said:
Here's what I do to save a patch (from memory):
Version 1 (using Bome's SendSx-Tool):
- On your Axe-Fx go to UTILITY, then PRESET and search for something like "DUMP PRESET TO MIDI" (IIRC it's the first menu item, my AxeFx is not near, so I don't remember exactly).
- As you press ENTER, some data should appear in the (right) Midi In pane of the SendSx-Tool.
- In SendSX, choose the menu item "File | Save Midi In As..." to save the dump as a .syx-file.

Version 2 (using AXE-EDIT):
- Open up AXE-EDIT, navigate to the patch you want to save. Right-click STORE and choose the last of the 3 menu items (save to AXE-EDIT Preset or sth like that).
- Goto C:\Program Files\AXE-EDIT\Presets\ then Ultra or Standard IIRC and search for the .syx file beginning with the number of the patch followed by the name and ending with .syx (e.g. "039 RiF NewRecto F.syx").
- Grab that file and attach it to a post.

One of my favorite Pantera songs too. I love that outro solo. If Rif's people can't get you to post those patches, mine will have no choice, :D Love it.

creek_devil said:
One of my favorite Pantera songs too. I love that outro solo. If Rif's people can't get you to post those patches, mine will have no choice, :D Love it.
If he doesn't post the patch in the next 48 hours, let slip the dogs of war! I am going on vacation for 10 days, so I have to hold my people back.

AWESOME!
this is one my favorite songs by pantera!
the dist guitars need less bass, the rest sounds great!?
how did you make the drums, slate samples?

cheers
S.

attached file is my patch for rhythm and clean
I added alll delay stuff later, so tweak for your taste.

Attachments

• Panty.zip
    928 bytes · Views: 81
RiF said:
bjoo said:
Here's what I do to save a patch (from memory):
Version 1 (using Bome's SendSx-Tool):
- On your Axe-Fx go to UTILITY, then PRESET and search for something like "DUMP PRESET TO MIDI" (IIRC it's the first menu item, my AxeFx is not near, so I don't remember exactly).
- As you press ENTER, some data should appear in the (right) Midi In pane of the SendSx-Tool.
- In SendSX, choose the menu item "File | Save Midi In As..." to save the dump as a .syx-file.

Version 2 (using AXE-EDIT):
- Open up AXE-EDIT, navigate to the patch you want to save. Right-click STORE and choose the last of the 3 menu items (save to AXE-EDIT Preset or sth like that).
- Goto C:\Program Files\AXE-EDIT\Presets\ then Ultra or Standard IIRC and search for the .syx file beginning with the number of the patch followed by the name and ending with .syx (e.g. "039 RiF NewRecto F.syx").
- Grab that file and attach it to a post.

I have a Mac, what can I use to save files??? I'm not the most computer literate guy out there so please be easy with the insults

nice tone? tnx for sharing patches ;)

but have a problem :evil: :evil: :evil: clean preset is ok, but can`t import riff preset couse in preset manager after import comand i just have empty field at slot name and dont have a black dot means I have unsaved slot, even if I`m press save on it - nothing changes :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom