*FIXED* Help...After System Reset...Preset Broken

cberry

When my FM3 showed up the Factory Controller layout was blank so it was suggested to do a system reset. This indeed reset the FC layout back to default but now I have another issue. Before I reset the system I had a purchased preset loaded which sounded exactly as I expected it would. The original preset was for AxeFX II XL so I converted it using FracTool to a AxeFX III preset and loaded it into the FM...I had to move a few blocks into position but it sounded awesome! As soon as I did a system reset the preset sounded as I expected..nothing like the original. No problem, I just loaded up the original preset again and...it sounds nothing like what I had before the system reset. I just assumed if I brought back in the original preset it would sound the same again. What is happening?

Wow, I have no idea what happened. Now changing Factory presets and scene changes don't change the sound. The sound is the same no matter what I do. Is there something I'm missing.

If I scroll through all the factory presets the sound is exactly the same. I really need some help.

Last edited:
Well...I feel kind of silly. I have the no headphone version of the FM3 and I knew that when I did a system reset I would have to copy my "output 2" to "output 1" again (for my headphone amp). However, I accidentally changed it to "input 1"....now everything makes sense. I think I need better reading glasses. I went into a bit of a panic!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom