FISHMAN SOLOAMP

I have a solo amp and I use it for my piezo pickups on my EBMM John Petrucci model as well as my acoustic guitar and a keyboard... it is an awesome acoustic amp... I will have to try it with my Axe when it comes in monday!

AJ 83 said:
I have a solo amp and I use it for my piezo pickups on my EBMM John Petrucci model as well as my acoustic guitar and a keyboard... it is an awesome acoustic amp... I will have to try it with my Axe when it comes in monday!

that'd be great! i'm dying to hear what the axe might sound like through one.

I would also be *very* interested in finding out how the Fishman (or any other acoustic guitar amp) would behave with the Axe.

I suspect the results with clean sounds would be great. I just don't know how well it could render an all-out shredder amp model with a 4x12 cab model.

AJ 83 said:
AJ is probably still locked up in a room, discovering that the Axe can lead to sleep deprivation and loss of general social skills like hygiene...

Just kidding, but did you get a chance to hook up the Axe and the Fishman Solo? Intrigues minds want to know.

Tried it and didn't like it. Weird quaky high end, farty bass. Eq really wasn't in a range that helped.

The setup with the integrated stand is great, easily transported, fairly light.

All that means nothing if it doesn't sound great. And for me with the Axe it doesn't.

Fatang said:
Tried it and didn't like it. Weird quaky high end, farty bass. Eq really wasn't in a range that helped.

The setup with the integrated stand is great, easily transported, fairly light.

All that means nothing if it doesn't sound great. And for me with the Axe it doesn't.

thank you fatang.

Back
Top Bottom