Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker

How would i know if it's rechargeable? The guitar I bought from ZZsounds and it didn't come with any sort of manual lol
If there is a USB port somewhere in the guitar, it is rechargeable :) If there is a slot for the battery, than battery it is.
Your particular guitar has a battery slot, it is written on the last two photos on Sweetwater page.

If there is a USB port somewhere in the guitar, it is rechargeable :) If there is a slot for the battery, than battery it is.
Your particular guitar has a battery slot, it is written on the last two photos on Sweetwater page.
Dang so just carrying a bunch of extra 9v batteries around in my case? Lol that’s not too bad actually

Dang so just carrying a bunch of extra 9v batteries around in my case? Lol that’s not too bad actually
I have just one, just in case :)
In 1.5years of playing it I know it take me about three weeks with the particular brand to get it empty. So sometimes I switch before the gig, sometimes not. You'll get this experience real soon :)

One sure sign of battery almost died - SC and HB options start sounding the same (I'm using Abasi's). Within a day it will make strange noises and stop working :)

I have just one, just in case :)
In 1.5years of playing it I know it take me about three weeks with the particular brand to get it empty. So sometimes I switch before the gig, sometimes not. You'll get this experience real soon :)

One sure sign of battery almost died - SC and HB options start sounding the same (I'm using Abasi's). Within a day it will make strange noises and stop working :)
Have you tried any rechargeable battery options?

Sorry, I thought we were discussing Fluence Moderns, my mistake
No my mistake! Those in the Charvel are Fluence Open Cores.
I was thinking about my SCHECTER C-1 SLS ELITE EVIL TWIN which did have Modern's (- till I took them out and replaced them with passive DiMarzios!)
The 2 variants sound very different.

Really? You don’t know how to determine that?
You’ve generally been very helpful to me and other members when asking questions about our fractal products on this forum but I’m not sure what your intentions were behind this post. Let’s just keep the discussion about pickups and batteries and not about personal knowledge, thanks.

You’ve generally been very helpful to me and other members when asking questions about our fractal products on this forum but I’m not sure what your intentions were behind this post. Let’s just keep the discussion about pickups and batteries and not about personal knowledge, thanks.
It’s a genuine question.

Your statement about not knowing how to tell whether there is a battery or it’s rechargeable is very baffling and seems like it must be in jest, so I wanted confirmation before trying to explain.

Last edited:
Have you tried any rechargeable battery options?
Somehow I prefer the non-rechargeable. Someone told me they generally are better than rechargeable, and I stick to that (for no reason, apparently, probably I'm wrong about that!).
My friend uses Fishman's "universal" rechargeable battery which he purchased separately and pretty happy with it.

It’s a genuine question.

Your statement about not knowing how to tell whether there is a battery or it’s rechargeable is very baffling and seems like it must be in jest, so I wanted confirmation before trying to explain.
I knew there was a battery. My question was when would it have to be changed. This is my first time with an active pickup. My other guitar withal a battery is a variax and that has an indicator of charge. I didn’t know if it was a lasts very long type thing or change after every gig type thing. And I had no idea about rechargeable usb 9V batteries. Sorry if I misinterpreted the text incorrectly

Back
Top Bottom