First Youtube - Marshall Plexi RedWirez to Mac

Well done.
Great leads.
I just got my first imac 3weeks ago.
Now you got me thinking to try out garageband.
Please,tell me how you connected the Axe to the mac...specifically what type of interface or cable did you use.
Thanks,
gus

+3000 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Perfect AC/DC tone...
What is the amp used please ? Plexi1, Plexi2 or JTM ? I guess Plexi2 ?

Missed this one. Sounds great. Details about the patch please?

Hey guys, I don't have an Axe Fx anymore - I wish I had the money/time for both a tube/pedal rig and the Axe Fx... From what I remember the patch was the Plexi 1 with the drive about 2 o'clock, mid/bass at noon, and treble at 3. Redwirez greenback cabs using Scott Peterson's mix as mentioned. He has a post over in the IR section. I remember leaving the master volume where ever it defaulted because I didn't want to mess with it initially and never ended up getting back to it...

There was actually a really nice Plexi 1 patch on the Axe Exchange. I think it was just called "Marshall Plexi". I actually liked that one better than mine (with the Redwirez cabs).

I think the only other thing is that I used a slap back delay of some sort to get the "doubling" effect. Of course the guitar makes a huge difference as well - it's a very warm/darker sounding 76 Explorer with an old higher output humbuckers (not sure what they are - dirty fingers maybe). The LP did not sound the same.

Back
Top Bottom