First song recorded using the Axe 2 - Twang Strut

Great to hear some great playing come from Kitchener,(grew up there) other than ("cough"...) Helix... Great playing and tones. A real pleasure to listen to. Definitely be passing the link onto a couple buddies for them to check out as well. Great job!.

Great to hear some great playing come from Kitchener,(grew up there) other than ("cough"...) Helix... Great playing and tones. A real pleasure to listen to. Definitely be passing the link onto a couple buddies for them to check out as well. Great job!.

no way -- another Kitchenerite? Kitchenerian? I jammed at a rehearsal hall when I was 14 or so and Helix rehearsed next door. The drummer gave my friend a "Helix" bass-drum head. First time I left my gear there overnight the place got broken into and everything got stolen. Good times.

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone -- I've still got a long way to go in mixing/mastering, but I'm having a blast recording with the Axe!!

Sounds really nice. Love the picking-the picts show a Strat. That was a Strat or was it a Tele? Old Strat man here.
Great stuff-Best of Luck-for real!

Sounds really nice. Love the picking-the picts show a Strat. That was a Strat or was it a Tele? Old Strat man here.
Great stuff-Best of Luck-for real!

Thanks! It's a strat. I only own the one guitar -- I'd really like to get a tele though. I'd love to get one with a b-bender. I've been playing the strat since about '93.

no way -- another Kitchenerite? Kitchenerian? I jammed at a rehearsal hall when I was 14 or so and Helix rehearsed next door. The drummer gave my friend a "Helix" bass-drum head. First time I left my gear there overnight the place got broken into and everything got stolen. Good times.

I remember that rehearsal space. I was rehearsing there for a short spell when I was in my late teens/early twenties. Don't quite remember as I was drunk most of the time. Helix was in there at the time as well and got to know Brian Doerner a bit. Really nice guy. And from what I remember, that place was broken into a few times. "The Beer Store" sure was handy around the corner... also a devout "Strat guy" here as well! :p

Back
Top Bottom