First show straight to FOH...

guitartripp

Inspired
It went AWESOME! Sounded better than when I had my huge Petrucci rig. The only downside is that I didn't have the thundering bass behind me, but it still sounded good through the crappy monitors the venue has!

Btw, I have my Axe FX II housed in a 2u Rack bag... I was at work and we had a return come in that had this collapsible stand; I thought, 'hey, this might fit the Fractal'...took it home and the Fractal IN the rack case fits on this stand PERFECTLY! It's at a great height too, and the stand collapses to a manageable size!

Here's the link to what it looks like:

Ryobi 10 in. Portable Table Saw with Stand-RTS20 at The Home Depot

I'm trying to find out if Ryobi sells just the stand by itself. If anyone has one of these table saws, you might want to try it out for the Axe FX/Gator Case!

If anyone is interested, I found the part number for this table:

Ryobi BTS16 10" Table Saw
Figure G
QUICK STAND™ (LEG STAND) ASSEMBLY

I've been going direct since day one in 2007. Glad more forumites are seeing the light on this.
The other thing I've been doing since I first got an iPad is running Scrutinizers axe-fx tablet editor.
It's like going direct to a nice system for the first time - you wonder why you didn't do it sooner.
Here's latest template
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/other...e-lemur-ready-beta-testers-15.html#post839898
He's working on a new version with routing/layout that also shows X/Y status of each block.

Last edited:
I'm seriously looking at this option, but still i want to have my cabs behind me, I need to feel my guitar when I'm playing.
The only issue is that I use almost 100 patches per gig and it's going to take time to modified all my presets.
I'm moving slowly on using Scenes to decrease the amount of presets.

I feel really stupid...just plugged in this morning for the first time after the gig... I had a button go bad on my MFC101, and reset it...well, I didn't re-calibrate my Wah pedal, so guess what...it was on through the entire show! Oh man...at least it sounded good...I have a feeling the soundguy dropped the high end off the eq...like I said, the stage monitors sucked, so I was only hearing what was out front...still sounded good to me though lol!

Back
Top Bottom