First recording with the Axe FX II

coder2k

Hi folks,

I received my unit yesterday and just finished my first recording with my first self-made patches. All guitar and bass tracks came directy from the Axe without post-processing. I don't like the semi-clean guitar tone in the middle, but what do you think?

I like the semi-clean stuff in the middle the most, but it's not necessarily just because of the tone. I just happen to prefer that kind of musical style a lot more. But your crunch rhythm tone sounds great--certainly right on, imo, for that particular style. I think the clean guitars in the middle sound great, too.

I like the semi-clean stuff in the middle the most, but it's not necessarily just because of the tone. I just happen to prefer that kind of musical style a lot more. But your crunch rhythm tone sounds great--certainly right on, imo, for that particular style. I think the clean guitars in the middle sound great, too.

Thank you for listening! I was aiming for some mix of distortion and clean-sound to get something ambient...but I discovered that I like this part of the track more with a "crunch-with-delay-and-flanger-tone". Great that the Axe offers those possibilities! :)

guitarzpt said:
Excelent rhythm sound, please post the patch

Thank you! I hope I exported a working file from Axe-Edit ;-)
Here you go:
View attachment Recto Red Test.syx

marcmesa said:
Good sounds .... well playing ! ...

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom