First practice with 6.00c...

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
The tone that I came up with at home via headphones sounded very thin at the jam room... so I proceeded to default the amp (love that it stays on the same amp now, thanks Cliff!!!!) and went through a couple amps, and I stopped on the Fryette D60-M (which I've been having great success with as the base amp for Tone Matching by the way) and it sounded sooooooooo thick, pissed off and sizzle to die for (at least in the jam room), initially I had the presence set at 2.0 but then dialed it down to zero... that sucker sounds super tight with just the amp block and no drive block. For my cleans I previously used the Bassman 59 but now it's a bit too "muddy" so I went down the line and found the Brit JM45 sounds freakin' great for cleans with the fat boost for thickness. So far I'm loving my tone (in the jam room)... just wanted to say thanks Cliff! We have a show on May 26th opening up for (hed)pe, Mushroom Head and American Head Charge (Puddle of Mudd is gonna be there too), their calling it the Hed 2 Head 2 Head tour... pretty funny. Can't wait to take 6.00c for a spin in a live environment!

Back
Top Bottom