First Photo from James Webb Space Telescope

I'm sure some of you guys have been following the Navy's encounters with UAP's, we had the disclosure on that in 2017 and it's been in the mainstream media ever since. Some of these UAP's have activated then shut down, US nuclear weapons so it's quite a serious issue.

The guys who were running the investigation at the Pentagon have stated these are not human technology.
I think we have some paradigm changing stuff coming down the line folks..

Not saying he was right, but I do think about this quote from Stephen Hawking:

"We don't know much about aliens, but we know about humans. If you look at history, contact between humans and less intelligent organisms have often been disastrous from their point of view, and encounters between civilizations with advanced versus primitive technologies have gone badly for the less advanced. A civilization reading one of our messages could be billions of years ahead of us. If so, they will be vastly more powerful, and may not see us as any more valuable than we see bacteria."
Completely disagree with Hawking. We have two dogs (abandoned puppies), four goats and I've lost count of the abandoned cats we've adopted. I overheard them talking the other day and one said... humans are not nearly as bad as we first thought, if you have patience, they can be trained to bring you food water and keep a nice comfy house for you.

Seriously, as far as we know we are the billion years ahead of all other life forms version... Even scarier huh!?

I only had a quick look, but if the hubble can take an ok image with 12 days exposure, why is the 12h JW one so streaky

It’s gravitational lensing. Aside, the telescope, nor anything that far out is moving at a rate which would cause trailing.

There are obvious patterns that are not spiral, almost symmetrical, more a lens flare effect. It's interesting that there's not a certain point but several across the picture that seem to connect or almost connect.

The 6 points of flare from point light sources is due to the 6 sided mirror elements making up the mirror array.

Back
Top Bottom