First Photo from James Webb Space Telescope

If there wasn’t a creator, then how did it all get here? IMO, our brains are not capable of understanding this, and this is by design.
As far as I can see there always was and will be something. Possibly at heat death in many quadrillion years space time will no longer exist and the Big Bang will start over.

One of the best posts in this thread, and without that tinge of dogmatic certainty that none of us should
really have in the face of so many unknowns. Thanks. :)
But couldn't you write off the idea of Acoustic patterns? That's claiming that its comming from the center of the universe. If I throw 1000 rocks in a pond, wouldn't there be 1000 sources of acoustical waves. And then criss crossing ripples, bending of waves forming echoes and reverbs...etc. Space acting more like a fluid than mass. These Acoustical waves we have anylized as from a source are just part of bigger echoes

But couldn't you write off the idea of Acoustic patterns? That's claiming that its comming from the center of the universe. If I throw 1000 rocks in a pond, wouldn't there be 1000 sources of acoustical waves. And then criss crossing ripples, bending of waves forming echoes and reverbs...etc. Space acting more like a fluid than mass. These Acoustical waves we have anylized as from a source are just part of bigger echoes
The echoes of the distant tide come willowing across the sound....

The echoes of the distant tide come willowing across the sound....
Speed of light is 299,792,458 m/s
Speed of shockwave in space is 1,500,000 m/s

Speed of light is 200 times faster than a space shockwave.

So if you looking at light from the big bang that is 13 billion years old, you will have to wait 2600 billion years to see the shockwave.

If we see shockwaves from the big bang, then the age of the universe is 2600 billion years old.

If your looking at 13 billion year old light, then 2587 billion years of light already went past you according to the shockwave if it's the first wave.

If your looking at the echo of a shockwave and seeing 13 billion year old light the size of the universe is its 2587 billion light years plus 50% the age of the universe is 3880 billion years.

If we are not seeing the echo, but the actual shockwave at 2587 billion years, and Webb looks at 18 billion years. All we need is a telescope that is 143 times more powerful than Webb. And we will see the real beginning of the big bang.

Do they have guitars out there?
Yes, but since the speed of light is faster than the acoustic wavelength... you will see the guitar, but not hear the guitar... if the Webb telescope is watching you.
When you eventually hear the guitar, it wont have any reverb. That would suck, because I love reverb more than anything

Some very beautiful "fractals" out there. Wonder if it has that elusive "universe in the room" perfected yet? Can graphics be converted to an ir :p
Adobe Audition had (maybe still has) a function to load a graphic into its spectrum analyzer and convert the picture to audio. I encoded my cat, Zootie's pic in one of my songs with it....

Or not so violently. I remember hearing on one of those space science shows that when two galaxies merge, there are actually few collisions because the space between stars is so huge.
Interesting. Never really thought about that, but it makes a lot of sense.

Or not so violently. I remember hearing on one of those space science shows that when two galaxies merge, there are actually few collisions because the space between stars is so huge.
That's right. Even in a tightly-packed globular cluster like Omega Centauri, the distance between stars averages out at a lightyear.

Back
Top Bottom