First Livestream Tomorrow! Asking for content suggestions!

So I posted a few months ago about starting to stream guitar stuff on Twitch, and I've finally got my streaming rig set up so tomorrow will be the first stream! My plan is to dial in a few different rigs each stream, and my overall goal is to create a preset for every amp model in the AFX2XL+. I'll also be just jamming to backing tracks, hanging out, maybe some writing.

But if anyone here has anything in particular you'd wanna see, whether it be recreating famous tones, discussing specific topics, songs to cover, etc. I'd love some suggestions! I have to be able to fill up a few hours worth of stream, so anything goes!

Here's my Twitch Channel Link for anyone that wants to stop by the stream and say hi!

The entire generation of "Hey guys, tell me what you want to see in the channel, comment, smash that like button and that subscribe it really helps the channel (subtext - I'm clickwhoring)" generation is a useless, vapid hole in the internet.

Go into it with your own ideas. You should have a clear agenda of what it is you're trying to convey. Don't ask people to create you, or be a sock puppet. I could tell you what to do, or I can do a simple search of the zillion other people that have already done it.

Just be original and be yourself.

That's what I want to see, and if it's not for me then someone else might like it.

Oh and no you do not have to fill up a few hours worth of stream. No one really needs that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom