First gig with my new AxeFX II

gatkins10

I just wanted to post, especially for those of you that might be checking out the message boards for user feedback before you buy. I did for about 6 months. I'm just your average cover band guitar player, little home recording, etc.

Let me simply put, I have never played my guitar more since buying my AxeFx in the last month, than in the last year!

This 2U box is AMAZING in every aspect. Worth every penny after my very first gig. All other gear will be sold or stored. Everyone in my band, kept saying how great my tone was all night long. Even my wife of 22 years, who is very picky about live music/bands/tones, said it sounded great! My old rig was G-System Limited and MesaBoogie Mark V w/2x12 cabinet. Not cheap gear to begin with, and it did sound good. Now it's my new AxeFxII and 2 small JBL Eon's 510 for stage monitoring in stereo. That's it. Best part about it, I can play it at home, keeping it quiet for the family, and then RAWK it at performance levels at a gig. So much with this amazing piece of gear, I have not even scratched the surface. The user forum is awesome. The free firmware updates are awesome. The other guitar player in my band, who is an awesome guitar player, and has what I believe is the "perfect ear" for tone and audio, said he was insanely jealous. I have converted him. To those looking/thinking about it buying, do it.......yesterday!

The Ax is by far the best musical tool I have ever purchased.

Absolutley 0 buyers remourse.

I would prefer to keep my discovery a secret, but like GOLD once the discovery has been made they come.

Thank GOD I did not buy a toaster.

I've converted several people too...only many of them are tube snobs who complimented my tone before they realized it was coming from the Fractal. :lol

Back
Top Bottom